The photobook relates two ways of looking at the city of Venice—the Ruskin’s Venetian notebooks and the Gavagnin’s two-decade collection of photographs.
- Gavagnin, notebook, photobook, photography, print, Ruskin, Venice
- graphic designer
- graphic design, layout, typesetting
- Wolfgang Scheppe Associates for British Council
- Andrea Buran, Wolfgang Scheppe, Eleonora Sovrani
- exhibition Done.Book, British Pavillion, Venice Architecture Biennale 2010
The first edition of the Done.Book was printed and presented on occasion of the exhibition of the very same name held in the British Pavilion during the Venice Architecture Biennale 2010.
The Done.Book was printed in a limited edition and hand-bound in a black silk cover.